The Email Tracking report displays a summary report for all of the messages that are sent. This report shows an overview of how an email send performed by displaying opens, clicks, and delivery information.
To view all tracking details for an email send, follow these steps:
- Click the Reports Folder
- Click Email Tracking
- Highlight the email campaign you're seeking
- Click the View Tracking Report button
- Download a PDF version of the report by clicking Export
- Click the tabs to view and download detailed report information:
- Unique Opens: lists all subscribers who opened this email and how many times they opened it
- Links Clicked: lists all links that were clicked and the total number of times the links were clicked
- All Opens: lists all subscriber opens, organized by date
- Who Clicked: lists all subscribers who clicked this email and the links they clicked
- Unsubscribes: lists all subscribers who chose to unsubscribe after reading this message
- Hard Bounces: lists all email address that could not receive the message due to permanent conditions
- This typically results when an email address no longer exists or is inactive
- SoftBounces: lists all email addresses that are valid, but the message couldn't be delivered most likely due to a temporary encumbrance
- If you would like to view a visual representation of where subscribers clicked on a message, click the message once and then click View Click Overlay
This is the final step in the Getting Started Guide. Please feel free to search for more articles by using the search tool or by navigating with the left hand menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.