Aligning an image to the left or right of an HTML message can be done by following these simple steps.
- Place your mouse cursor where you would like to insert the image
- Click the Insert Table icon
- Insert a table with the following properties:
- 1 row
- 1 column
- No width
- No height
- Alignment="right" (or "left")
- Add cellpadding if you want some extra space around the image
- After inserting the table, place your mouse cursor inside the table
- Insert the image by either clicking the Insert Image icon or by dragging the image into this table
Please sign in to leave a comment.