When you create a triggered message, it will be sent with the "Triggered HTML Footer," instead of the default HTML footer. Triggered messages are the messages sent through automations and drip campaigns. If your account's triggered footer is blank, you may see the following message when trying to send a triggered message:
Articles in this section
- How can I tell my average spam rate?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I change or view billing information?
- How do I cancel a send?
- What is the difference between deleting and unsubscribing a subscriber?
- Why are autoresponses sending to the From Address and not the Reply-To?
- Why are images not appearing in the inbox?
- Why can't I view the date column in the exported report?
- Why do some subscribers have a very high open count?
- Why does it say my triggered message does not have a footer?