View Survey Responses
- Go to Tools -> Survey Creator
- Select the survey you would like to see the results for.
- Click Utilities
- Click View Survey Results
- If you'd like to export all the survey results into an Excel file, click the Export button
- The default view will show each subscriber who responded, when they finished the survey, and what their responses were.
- Click View Results by Question if you'd like to see all the responses grouped by question.
- Click Export to download the results into Excel.
You can also see which surveys were included in a send by following these steps:
- Click Reports
- Click Email Tracking
- Select a send
- Click View Tracking Report
- In the report screen, click the tab that says Survey Results
- You will see a list of the surveys that were linked to in the send. Select a survey and click View Survey Results to see the responses to the survey.