Template Blocks are saved content that can be quickly inserted into future messages or newsletters. There are quite a few default Template Blocks already inserted into every account. You can also create custom template blocks by following the steps below.
Customize a Template Block
- Open the Tools folder
- Click Template Blocks
- Click Add Template Block
- Give the template a name and select all of the categories that apply to the new template
- Learn how to add Template Block Categories
- Describe the Template Block for internal reference (optional)
- Create the Template Block by pasting HTML into the Source view or by using the editor tools to create content
- Save and Close the template block editor window
Now you're ready to Insert Template Blocks into future messages
Please sign in to leave a comment.