Use Critical Impact's dynamic list tool to find the EU subscribers on your lists.
Building Your Dynamic List
To create a dynamic list:
- Open the Subscribers & Lists folder and click Lists
- Click the Add List button at the top of the grid and then select the type Dynamic
- Type in a list name for the dynamic list
- Select the lists you want to use as a basis for your dynamic list (select All Subscribers to pull from all subscribers imported into the account)
- Create rules to filter these lists
EU Address Extensions
- Is an EU email address extension: pulls any subscriber who has an email address that ends with a european domain (.eu, .at, .be, .bg, .hr, .cy, .cz, .dk, .ee, .fi, .fr, .de, .gr, .hu, .ie, .it, .lv, .lt, .lu, .mt, .nl, .pl, .pt, .ro, .sk, .si, .es, .se, .uk)
- Is not an EU email address extension: pulls any subscriber who has an email address that does not end with a european domain (listed above)
- Consider adding other rule options: If you have a custom field created for "Country," for example, you can pull everyone who's "Country" field is equal to a European country
- Click Save Rules
- To view the approximate list count from the specified rules, click Save and Show List Count
Note: It is up to you as the "Data Controller" to identify EU subscribers. These dynamic list rules help identify those EU subscribers whose email addresses have the endings listed above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.