Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed before attempting to perform multiple image uploads. You can download and install the latest Adobe Flash Player here.
To upload multiple files at one time:
- Click the Tools folder.
- Click Portfolio.
- Click Manage Your Portfolio.
- Click Upload.
- You’ll then be presented with a way to select a file from your local machine. To select multiple files, just hold the “CTRL” button on your keyboard down, and single click on the file(s) you want to upload. Holding down the “CTRL” button allows you to select more than one file.
- Then click the open button.
- Next, click Upload, and the selected files will be uploaded.
- Then you’ll see the progress along with the images when it’s complete.