Use Custom HTML to Create an Email
Use the blank email option to customize the HTML of a message.
- Click the Messages folder
- Click Create New Message
- Click Blank Email to create an email from scratch
- You can edit the email using HTML by clicking on the Source button on the top left of the toolbar.
- OR click Paste in Your Code if you want to directly paste your HTML code into the editor.
- To preview your email in the WYSIWYG editor after pasting in your HTML code, click Source
- Click Save
At any time, you can edit the message's HTML by opening the message to edit it, and then click the Source button on the top left of the toolbar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.