If you're having problems with dialog boxes not displaying or closing properly, you will need to turn on IE 11 compatibility mode.
To turn on IE 11 Compatibility Mode
- Open Internet Explorer 11 and navigate to the log in page (i.e. navigate to the site you want to open in compatibility view)
- Press and release the Alt key on your keyboard to view the menu bar of IE
- Once you have the menu open, click Tools then Compatibility View Settings
- Click Add to always view in this site in compatibility mode
- Click Close to apply this new setting