Insert Image Into a Drag and Drop Message
- Drag an Image content block into the message
- Click Browse
- Click Upload
- Select the image file from your computer (make sure that the image file name doesn't contain any empty spaces or invalid characters)
- Click Insert to insert the image into your drag and drop message
Insert Image Into HTML Message
- Open the message editor
- Place your mouse where you would like to insert an image
- Click the Insert Image icon
- Click Browse Server to upload a file from your computer
- Click OK
Upload Multiple Images at the Same Time
Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed before attempting to perform multiple image uploads.
To upload multiple files at one time:
- Click the Tools folder
- Click Portfolio
- Click Manage Your Portfolio
- Click Upload
- To select multiple files, just hold the CTRL button on your keyboard down, and single click on the file(s) you want to upload.
- Click the open button
- Click Upload and the selected files will be uploaded
Note: It's best practice to use image files saved as JPEG, GIF, or PNG.
The image file size should be as small as possible without sacrificing quality, to make it quicker to download on slow internet connections or mobile devices.
Please make sure that each image file is saved without any spaces or invalid characters: no periods or other symbols like #!@&%().,/~\"
Please sign in to leave a comment.