To send SMS, you'll need to provide the following information to your account administrator.
- Business Name
- Physical Address (Street, City, State/Province/Region, Postal Code, Country)
- Business Identity (Direct Customer or ISV/Reseller/Partner)
- Business Type (Sole Proprietorship/Partnership/Corporation /Co-Operative/LLC/Non-Profit)
- Company Status (Private/Public)
- Stock Ticker & Exchange (if Public)
- Business Registration Number/Tax EIN and Type (DUNS or Business License)
- Regions of Operations
Point(s) of Contact
One authorized representative with the following info:
- Phone Number
- Job Position (Director/VP/GM/General Counsel/CEO/CFO)
You may use one point of contact from your own company as the authorized representative across all of your customers for registration purposes.
Providing a second authorized representative is optional.
Please sign in to leave a comment.